Sports Club Contacts
Phone (843) 645-4610
Sports Club Director
(843) 645-4611 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Children Activities Coordinator
(843) 645-4615 | email@example.com
Sports Club Hours
Open everyday from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Tuesday - Saturday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Please note: Beginning Tuesday, August 23, the slide and guard schedule is as follows;
Tuesday - Friday 12 - 5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed on Mondays.
Tuesday through Sunday - 10 a.m. - Sunset
(Closed Mondays for maintenance, may be accessed after cleaning)
Tuesday-Sunday- 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
(Closed Mondays for maintenance, may be accessed after cleaning)
Tues - Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*To enter the Club during non-staffed hours, please obtain a
keyless entry card from a member of the Sports Club staff
“At Oldfield Sports Club we look to support a multi-generational community by offering and promoting activities that emphasize health, wellness, personal development, and social interaction.”
Vision Statement for the Oldfield Sports Club (OSC)
We envision a first class, member-driven Oldfield Sports Club (OSC) that provides Oldfield Members and their families and friends a venue with superior staffing, facilities, and programs. We offer:
- A friendly, knowledgeable, dedicated, credentialed, and supported staff of professionals (full-time, part-time and independent) to guide, coach and teach us as we move towards achieving our vision;
- a clean, safe, well-maintained, attractive, and welcoming facility which offers tennis, fitness and aerobic rooms, an indoor lap pool, an outdoor pool, an indoor play room and outdoor children’s play area, a basketball court and a ping pong area;
- a comfortable and inviting lounge areas in the main lobby, snack shop, surrounding the outdoor pool and within the tennis gazebo;
- a rich mixture of innovative programs for members and their families with offerings for young adults, mature adults and children;
- superior equipment, furniture, and fixtures to enhance our exercise and recreational activities;
- clean and well-stocked locker rooms and sauna facilities;
- buildings that are well maintained and consistent with Oldfield standards;
- an array of appealing social activities for members and their families designed to build friendships and community camaraderie;
- a seasonal snack shop offering simple, wholesome, moderately priced food for adults and children in a comfortable setting;
- a bicycle use and rental program for members, their families and guests.
Our Children Activities are only getting bigger and better, which means we are gaining more and more children to the programs. To make sure we make room for all of your little ones we are implementing new RSVP guidelines. All RSVPs must be made through the Oldfield website at members.oldfield1732.com. Once you get there you will click on the calendar, go to the event you desire to RSVP for and follow the directions to RSVP.
- For childcare, RSVPs are required 48 hours in advance of the program date. RSVPs will not be taken more than a month in advance.
- Cancellations that are not received 48 hours in advance to the program start will be charged to your account.
- In order to secure your spot in any children’s activity, please RSVP by the deadline listed under the event. We use the numbers we receive to plan each event!!
- Any events that do not reach the minimum number of participants by the RSVP deadline are subject to cancellation.
If you have any questions, please contact Ramona Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (843)645-4611
|Sports Club Lockers
Sports Club Lockers are available for rent! Enjoy daily towel service with your rental
Lockers are available for $15/month or $100 for the year (12 months from first date of rental). Having a locker at the Sports Club means you’ll have all your fitness attire and accessories available without having to lug them each time from home. We’ll even supply you with personal shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Razors and pool towels are also available on request. Let us give you that personalized service you deserve. See any of your Sports Club staff for assistance and availability.
Tennis Courts Update
The tennis courts are available to all members and their guests and we ask for your assistance. The courts are for tennis play and practice only. Please keep all other sports (field hockey, lacrosse or batting practice as well as scooters, razors and skateboards) off the courts. If you see misuse to the courts or their equipment, please let a Sports Club staff member know. You are the eyes and ears for us, when we aren’t here.
Please be aware; we have a lot of fun spring and summer events coming up. To ensure that you have a spot in the event and that we have sufficient supplies, equipment and prizes, we need you to RSVP.
Bike Program Updates:
When checking out bikes, please adhere to the return policy. We ask that you bring them back to the Sports Club to avoid any pickup fee. Also, please be aware the Sports Club staff are not here on Mondays in which we will adjust your date to accommodate. We will also not request bikes to be returned this day. If you do so, please note you run the risk of your bike not being accounted for or locked back up in the bikes stall. This may result in a lost bike with a $500 replacement fee.
Spring/Summer is fast approaching and many of you will have family and friends coming in for a visit. The bike program at the Sports Club is an amazing amenity that many of you take part in. Please note the following guidelines;
The bike program is open to any member and their guests free of charge.
The rental period is a three-day checkout program
Helmets and bike locks are available at the checkout desk located at the Sports Club front desk.
Please inform us of any bike maintenance needs at the time of return.
We ask that bikes be returned promptly so others may enjoy them. Bikes are checked out on a first come first serve manner.
As an alternative plan, we have a bike company that will supply any size bike for you. The service delivers right to your door and is picked up for return at your door.
The rental is good for up to 7 days for a fee of 25.00 total no matter whether it is 1 day or 7. The drop off delivery is an evening drop off of after 5 pm.
Please call us at 843-645-4610 and we will be happy to arrange for bike delivery.
Available on a first come first serve basis - reservations are not available
Sports Club Rules
1. Guest Policy - A Reminder to Members
- Day guests sponsored by members may use the gym, pools, and tennis courts 6 days in any 12-month period.
- Immediate family members and house guests may use the gym, pools, and tennis courts 14 days in any 12-month period.
- Immediate family house guests residing with the member have unlimited use of the Sports Club.
2. Age Restrictions
The Gym is available to all members 15 years or older. For those younger than 15 years, please see the Sports Club Director to inquire about our Junior Fit gym pass.
Members and guests must sign in at the front desk before use of the gym, aerobics room, pools, and tennis amenities.
4. Risk Factor
Members and guests use this facility at their own risk. In the event of an emergency, contact a member of our staff or call Security at 843.379.2517 or 911. Lockers are available for the storage of valuables.
5. Dress Code
Casual workout attire is acceptable- please (properly fitted training tank, shorts must be finger-tip length or longer) No street shoes, boots, sandals, flip flops or bare feet.
6. Cell Phones
Cell phone use only in the lobby or outdoors.
TV's should be on mute or at low volume with the agreement of others. Cardio monitor volume requires headphones. Please turn off monitor when finished.
8. Equipment Use
- Wide Down equipment after use.
- Do not overload equipment. Banging/dropping weights in unacceptable.
- Please respect the 30 minute time limit per machine or cardio equipment unless no one is waiting for the equipment.
- The recumbent bike, Concept 2 rowing machine, and the lap pool may be reserved for up to 60 minutes by appointment.
- Lap pool swimmers have priority use of the lap pool.
Guest Policy as per Club Documents. Remaining Rules approved by Sports Club Advisory Committee, General Manager, and Sports Club Director, 2/12/2012